Making a difference
Wiltshire Citizens Advice is a registered charity. Together, with over 330 other CABs we make up the Citizens Advice Service.
We solve problems
During 2012/13 the Citizens Advice Service helped 2.1 million people to solve 6.6 million problems.
We change livesHow we help our clients and stand up for equality.
- Changing lives - three clients on how we've helped them
- Stand up for equality - promoting equality and diversity
We make a difference
Three great reasons CABs exist
- They make people happier and healthier: forty six per cent of people felt less anxious, less stressed, or had fewer health problems after receiving help from a CAB (MORI, 2005).
- They take the strain off other local services in many ways, for example by preventing homelessness, avoiding legal action and helping people to fill in official forms correctly.
- They contribute to the local economy by helping clients to manage their debts and maximise their incomes.
You make it happen
Like our work? Why not get involved?
The demand for our services is greater than ever.
Our volunteers, staff and supporters ensure we're ready with help and advice when we're needed.